- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist 33686
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Eating Disorders, Self Injury & Compulsive Shopping Psychotherapy
- Prenatal & Postpartum Psychotherapy Services
Angela Wurtzel specializes in the psychotherapeutic treatment and guidance for women and men of all ages working to overcome eating disorders, self-injury and compulsive shopping.
With over 20 years of clinical experience, Angela’s expertise lies in the emotional and personal development of each person she works with.
Angela combines a high level of clinical skill with understanding in a safe, empathic environment. She helps individuals to identify underlying emotions and find words to express feelings without using the body as a means to harm oneself. Angela assists her clients in achieving lives free from destructive tendencies.
Her insight-oriented psychotherapy results in greater self confidence and self worth.
Click here to learn more about:
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- Self-Injury Therapy
- Compulsive Shopping Therapy
- From a Pea to a Pumpkin: Prenatal & Postpartum Group Psychotherapy
Contact Angela R. Wurtzel for more information and to schedule an appointment today.